In this update we see the introduction of our property controller allowing players to buy, sell and customise a number of properties found throughout the world of Dark Dealings Now your world actions will have an effect on any properties that can be purchased. Expect a lot more features to this system after the release of our first “Banking Update” which will see a number of systems already in place in the world brought together as we get the world ready for the introduction of the Tax Man and our first story line.
- Added 16 New player homes that can be bought and sold with more coming in our next update.
- 3 New Achievements for the player to seek out.
- Added Dev signs to areas of the world that are still under heavy development.
- Players can now use all camera modes inside of properties that they have purchased.
- Player homes now have some interior customisation options and cosmetics so you can make the place a little more like home this will be getting heavily expanded on in the future.
- Property values are affected by your actions in the surrounding area currently this includes assaults, hit and runs, Police activity and of course any substances you may sell can have a positive or negative effect.
- Property Customisations added to save data.
- Fixed issue when punching cars the player would turn into a tank from L4D and send them flying.
- Fixed issue with some npc’s not being able to get over some small steps.
In our next update you can expect to see even more homes, a replacement of the 3rd person map pointer along with a few extra surprises and bug fixes.
If you would like to have an influence on what comes next in the world of Dark Dealings join us on the forums!